Please note: there is no Bulk Billing on weekends or before 8am Mon to Fri
Bulk Billing is available to:
Children 16 years of age or under. Newborns that are not yet registered with Medicare Australia will be charged our Private Consultation Fee of $37.05. This fee will be rebated back to you once the newborn is registered with Medicare Australia.
Valid Pension card holders (Between the hours of 9am–5pm, Monday to Friday)
Veteran Affairs Patients
We direct bill all Department of Veteran Affairs Gold Card holders. No payment will be required for your consultation.
Please note: Health Care card holders will be charged at a discount rate
- Teneriffe Family Doctors is a private medical practice. All fees are to be paid at time of consultation by either cash, EFTPOS or credit card (MasterCard or Visa)
- Please note these item numbers are only a guide as they are our most frequently used consult items.
- Differing item numbers may be charged according to what is required for your health needs.
- The item number charged not only represents the time involved with a patient, but also the complexity of the issue.
- These item numbers and their prices can be discussed with your doctor or with reception staff.
FAILURE TO ATTEND AN APPOINTMENT WITHOUT NOTICE (2 HOURS PRIOR) WILL RESULT IN A NON ATTANDANCE FEE